Friday, December 5, 2014

happy fabrics for your phone

One of the things people always ask for at my markets is cell phone cases.

In the past I have been hesitant to sew something like this because there are so many different sizes and formats.
However, this year I have prepared a dozen or so in a size that fits both of my sons' (slightly differently sized) phones. I hope it is versatile enough! And of course I love to do custom orders if anyone needs a special size and can wait.

It was fun putting together lots of great fabric combinations from my stash. They are padded and fully lined with a coordinating fabric which unfortunately I wasn't able to capture in the photos (usually a plain, gingham, or tiny polka-dotted fabric in a similar color).
Wish us good weather and lots of sales tomorrow and Sunday and thanks for looking!

 xoxo
Karen


No comments: