Tuesday, February 4, 2014

What's inspiring you right now?

How could time escape like this? My last post was in October!
 
I admit I do sometimes wish I could hibernate all winter like our forest friends! But believe me, I haven't been snuggled under warm blankets during my blog absence but working away in my studio, busy sewing and coming up with new ideas.
 
Some ideas turn out delightful & as the days get lighter and longer I'm able to take better photos and re-stock my shops. Still not quite as bright as I'd like, but I will take what I can get!

Right now I'm inspired by bright bold colors and soft gingham prints. And hearts!

What's inspiring you right now?

xoxo 
Karen




3 comments:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Lovely to have you back Karen, I can see you have been very busy with lots of gorgeous new makes!
The promise of spring is all the inspiration any of us need, I think! :)
V xxx

Larisa said...

Welcome back Karen! You have been busy. Love your rainbow hearts and the sleeping elephant. I am being inspired by hearts, by pink, red and aqua and quilting blocks too. :-)

Mervi said...

Hey, just visited MY blog after a long white and found out that you've written a couple of blog posts. I really like reading your posts... but I think my blog is just gone, just can't find the time and energy for that, although there are a lot of ideas to write about.

Hearts are always great :)!!! <3

Hugs, mervi