Wednesday, June 19, 2013

sweet (without the calories!)

A heat wave has descended upon middle Europe just in time for the longest days of the year. Even without caffeine I feel like I'm buzzing with energy! Do you feel this way too on such hot, sunshine-filled days - late to bed, early to wake, and full of efficiency despite a lack of sleep? I do!

Let's celebrate summer! Here's to long days filled with flowers and butterflies, picnics in the grass, splashing in the lake, good times with family and friends...cheers!
I've been adding new items to both my internet shops and have several exciting little projects and collaborations going on that I will post about when the time comes...can hardly wait! This pretty garland is just perfect for a summer picnic in the garden, available here
I've added some cute handmade ornaments to my etsy shop. Love these super sweet hearts! Wouldn't they look pretty hanging as a decor in a girl's bedroom?
These one-of-a-kind artsy cupcakes are good all year round, sweet - without the calories!I have so much fun creating little yummy things like this, especially when they last a bit longer than one afternoon :)
One of my favorite parts of creating for my shops is packaging. I remember as a teen I was the designated gift wrapper in our family. I knew what everyone was getting on Christmas because I had wrapped it all! These cupcakes and hearts look so pretty in the glassine or clear packaging.
Pretty floral fabrics have inspired me to create little zipper pouches and tissue-hugger sets, available here.
This little pouch is perfect for business cards or cosmetics. A little girl would love it for her lip balm and pony-tail holders. Just adore those cute polka dots and the pink cabbage roses.
This is just a peek, there are many more new items...please visit my etsy and dawanda to see them all! Thanks so much for looking! 

Wishing you a lovely, light-filled June day.
xoxo 
Karen

5 comments:

sophie said...

oh wow! these are all so cute! I love your floral fabrics and this banner is to die for!! very good job! you are very talented!

Anna-Marie Field said...

Hi Karen,Such beautiful handmade goodies!!!Very romantic and very girly!!!I love it!!!Enjoy your summer!!!Hope you have a magical week!!!
Love
AMarie

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Lots of beautiful makes Karen, you have been busy!
Yes it's good to feel the summer sun!
V xxx

Lollaswelt said...

Hallo Karen,

ach deine Schätze sind immer sooooo schön...ich liebe einfach die Stoffe, die du verarbeitest und vorallem die Stoffkombis!!

Die Verpackungen sind einfach total niedlich...deine Kunden machen bestimmt jedesmal einen Luftsprung, wenn sie deine Päckchen öffnen.

Schönen Abend und genieß die letzten Sonnenstrahlen für heute!

Liebe Grüße,
Annette

nest full of eggs said...

oh Karen, that last photo is so me, blue nail polish, pink lip gloss, and pink floral and polka dot pouch ~ love, love, love :)