Sunday, May 20, 2012

Saturday snapshots

Hi!
I hope you've been enjoying a lovely weekend. I have! Sometimes it seems it's just the littlest things that can make me happy...

lazy late breakfast,
the sun coming out after a rainy morning,
biking to the supermarket with my husband to pick up some groceries,
a sweet letter from a dear friend,
a few hours sewing in my studio,
a kitty perched on my ironing table (it's his fave spot - he has his own cover! but he has to watch out that he doesn't get ironed!),
a familiar-looking boy stopping outside my window to wave hello,
a spontaneous little family outing to Ikea & some pretty new things (they were really necessary!),
eating outside at the picnic table with my family,
just feeling blessed by the little things

Here are some Saturday snapshots from my studio....(& the Ikea loot, of course :))
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


I hope you've been blessed with some joyful moments this weekend too.

xoxo 
Karen
PS I've made another treasury on etsy of some really cute finds here !

7 comments:

Country Rabbit said...

blissful photography- i love your hearts, toad stall and patchwork creations ;0)xx...little sweet black cat sitting on your shelf- how lovely xx

Kathy, PaperPumpkin said...

Homemade goodness abounds! Someday I will get back to sewing...I love fabric so much. Your stuffed goodies are so incredibly lovely and sweet! They make me happy! (thank you for visiting, Karen! It made me morning!!)

...Tabiboo... said...

I wish all my days were like that *big sigh* - but it's nice to have them every now and again I guess. SO much nicer to appreciate.

Nina x

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Cat's like to live dangerously, don't they!!!
Pretty things from Ikea are ALWAYS necessary! :)
Sounds like a lovely weekend Karen.
Vivienne x

Judith said...

What a lovely saturday for you Karen!
I love a trip to Ikea too, for necessary items..:)!
I love the art work
on the side of your fridge, especially the rainbow painting. x x

Mervi said...

Ooh... I wish I could come and craft with you in your studio. Would be so much fun!!!

Machteld said...

That sounds like a wonderful day! The mini quilt is lovely!