Friday, January 13, 2012

simple little things


Simple little things make me happy

 The color aqua makes me happy
 
  Making an idea into something real makes me happy
 
Finding words of truth that speak to my heart makes me happy

Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is bliss, taste it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.


Mother Teresa
Catholic Nun, Missionary
Nobel Peace Prize Recipient


found here


Wishing you a simple, happy weekend!
xoxo
Karen

5 comments:

nest full of eggs said...

I totally agree with everything your wrote & I love Mother Teresa quotes, I wasn't familiar with that one, so thanks so much for sharing :)

koralee said...

Now your blog makes me happy today!!! Love this quote..one of my favourites...off to visit your sweet etsy shop right now! xoxo

BIKBIK AND RORO said...

these are so pretty! you have such a sweet, lovely blog :)

Betty said...

What a lovely post. Thanks for visiting me. I like the words by Mother Theresa at the end, she had so much wisdom. Will visit you again soon, Bettyx

trishieness said...

hehe, i like! :)